A couple of things all happened together over the last 48 hours.
First, I came up with the idea of writing 100 predictions for the year 2022 for my blog, Fringe Finance – a blog post that I might still wind up finishing at some point. And second, I listened to the Joe Rogan Experience podcast interview of mRNA inventor Dr. Robert Malone, M.D., hours after the doctor was banned from Twitter for having opinions on Covid that stood at odds with the mainstream narrative.
The opinions that Malone echoed during his Rogan appearance included, but were not limited to:
- Calling the government “out of control” and “lawless” in their Covid response
- Stating mandates of “experimental” vaccines are “explicitly illegal”
- Noting that India had success in treating Covid early with drugs like ivermectin
- Saying “half a million” excess deaths have occurred due to government actions
- Arguing those with natural immunity have higher risk of vaccine adverse events
- Alleging that people are living through a mass formation psychosis
To read more visit Zero Hedge.