There’s no doubt about it: the vaccine companies have a license to kill. They can kill as many people as they want and nobody in America is going to stop them. It’s all perfectly legal.
This is a reprint from the Steve Kirsch Substack
The most frustrating thing about this pandemic is that there is no doubt that the drug companies have killed over 150,000 Americans, yet nobody with authority to stop these vaccines wants to talk about the evidence. The vaccine program is done under the pretext of saving 10,000 lives (the Pfizer Phase 3 trial showed the drug saved approximately one COVID life for every 22,000 people fully vaccinated for the COVID variants existing over 1 year ago), but nobody really wants to look at the excess all-cause mortality caused by the vaccines (aka “the collateral damage”).
Is there a viable cause of action to stop any of this? I haven’t found it.
The law shields the drug companies, and everyone associated with the vaccination process from all liability. They basically have a license to kill.
The CDC should be criminally negligent for not recognizing the obvious safety signals. However, because they are an authority in the minds of the court, they can do no wrong. There is a “reasonable minds may differ” defense here and our courts believe that the CDC has reasonable minds. So how can there be negligence when reasonable minds don’t find a safety signal? It’s the perfect crime. You can literally get away with murder.
People are being killed but nobody is being charged with a crime, AFAIK. Are there any district attorneys or state or federal prosecutors that can find a viable cause of action?
The evidence of harm has been hiding in plain sight including:
- An estimated reportable adverse event rate of 20% of those fully vaccinated (there are over 200M vaccinated, 1M VAERS reports and VAERS is at least 41X underreported)
- An estimated death due to vaccine of over 150K Americans
- Embalmers reporting up to 93% of cases have telltale blood clots associated with the vaccine
- Blood before/after vaccination is visually very different
- Rates of myocarditis as high as 2% (Monte Vista Christian School and a private conversation with a DoD doctor)
- Rates of neurological damage as high as 4.5% (Israeli MOH survey).
- A minimum of 30% (Peter Schirmacher’s study) to 93% (Bhakdi’s study) of deaths post vaccine attributed to the vaccine
- A post-marketing survey disclosed by Pfizer that is pretty consistent with the VAERS data reports (I’ll write a separate substack on this later, but I didn’t see any smoking gun that isn’t already in VAERS where we already knew about thousands of adverse event types).
- An estimate of deaths and URF by Joel Smalley using death data in Massachusetts that confirms earlier numbers. Joel calculated a URF of 41, matching mine exactly! He also calculated a deaths per million doses (dpmd) of 945 which is even higher than the 411 dpmd calculated by Mathew Crawford.
- The Skidmore paper, “How Many People Died from the Covid-19 Inoculations? An Estimate Based on a Survey of the United States Population,” which estimated 294,000 excess deaths from the vaccine.
- German insurance company data estimate done by Mathew Crawford yielding an estimate of 120,000 deaths in the US caused by the vaccines
- Troubling anecdotal reports
More recently, we now also have evidence of reverse transcription in vitro which is troubling because the CDC assured us that this could not happen. We don’t know the in vivo rates. In plain English, in test tube experiments, part of the gene sequence from the vaccine is getting sent back into our DNA which is extremely troubling to everyone because that wasn’t supposed to happen. It is important to note that we are not yet seeing the actual transposition of spike DNA into the host/human genome where this can permanently alter the human genome (and likely not in a good way). For more on this, see this comment from BC.
Rather than halt the vaccines while this is being investigated, we of course do the opposite and encourage or mandate additional booster doses. It’s even more tragic when it is being done to our kids by their schools and universities (they call it “protecting” our kids).
One final data point is that I have an open bet of $1M that over 1,000 people have been killed by these vaccines making them officially the most deadly vaccine in US history and too unsafe to use.
The point of the bet is to show that nobody in the world has any confidence at all that the vaccines are really safe. Otherwise, they’d take my money on a “sure thing” bet.
How do we hold these people criminally liable?
It seems pretty clear that the people in charge are never going to voluntarily stop killing people.
Is there a way to hold these people criminally liable? That seems to be our best option.
It will take a mass re-education, and that seems hard since the mainstream media is dedicated to supporting the false narrative.
We have to redpill millions of people: here are a few ways to do that
I learned something on Thursday from a concierge doctor which was mind-blowing to me: re-education is possible. She was single-handedly able to redpill 96% of her patient base and put them on the right road (the other 4% decided to leave the practice). The fastest re-education took just 90 minutes of “I’m here to answer all your questions about what I’ve just told you about the vaccines.” The longest took many hours.
The effort was successful for two reasons:
- She has credentials as a trusted healthcare professional (a doctor), and
- there was a pre-existing trust relationship (the doctor was redpilling her own patients, not someone else’s patients).
The second part was critical to her success. She doesn’t know how critical it was because it’s not like other doctors are calling her up and asking her to redpill their patients.
So that’s one approach, mass educate doctors, and have the doctors redpill their patients.
A second approach is to focus on redpilling key medical thought leaders who have some critical thinking skills left.
A third approach is to redpill large audiences that can drive change. I think college campuses like Harvard, Stanford, MIT, etc. are potential candidates for this approach. We’ll have to try this a few times and see what happens.
I can tell you that most kids on college campuses are bluepilled on this issue. If you reach out to most any student newspaper on this topic, you will be unlikely to get a return call. If you call the Chicago Thinker and get lucky enough to talk to a redpilled staffer like Eden Negussie or Daniel Schmidt, you’ll get a warm reception (about 50% of the staff there is redpilled). If you call the establishment student newspaper (The Chicago Maroon) and talk to Irene Qi, you’re wasting your time and hers.
A fourth approach is to create a new alt media channel focused on exposing stories that the mainstream media refuses to accurately report. It could incorporate voices from sources such as Sharyl Attkisson, Kim Iversen, The Highwire, The Epoch Times, The Expose, The Stew Peters Show, etc. I love Sharyl’s tagline: UNTOUCHABLE SUBJECTS. FEARLESS, NONPARTISAN REPORTING. Exactly! We need a whole network like this.
A fifth approach is to hold public officials accountable and expose them publicly as damaging the public health by pushing the vaccine, masking, etc. This is nearly impossible for the average person to do because these public officials never answer any questions at all from the public they serve. Even US Senator Ron Johnson can’t get CDC Director Rochelle Walensky to answer a few simple questions. Most city council members are deferential to the local public health official and never ask any hard questions.
The way we win this is not from a single idea or strategy. It’s from all of us getting involved to make a difference in our community. There are millions of us and these are just a few ideas.
What are you doing today to make a difference?
- Russia To Consider Strategic Default On Foreign Debt And Repay In Rubles
- A UKRAINIAN AMERICAN’S OVERVIEW OF THE RUSSIA/UKRAINE CONFLICT…THE WAR EXPLAINED IN 11 MINUTES