- Alex Stovall, Republican Candidate in Arizona Congressional District 9: “The Republican party is disgusting to me.”
- Stovall: “The stuff that they [Republicans] are doing, it should be criminal, and they should all be thrown in prison.”
- Stovall: “The McCarthys, the Cawthorns, the whole audit bullcrap thing that they’re doing. It’s just another way to funnel money from the American people.”
- Stovall: “I don’t have respect for Candace Owens anymore. Will I take her donation and take her donors? Absolutely. But it goes no further than that.”
- Stovall: “What Tucker Carlson is telling you, what Candace Owens is telling you, it’s a bunch of baloney.”
[PHOENIX – Dec. 8, 2021] Project Veritas Action Fund released a new video today featuring undercover footage recorded by a whistleblower which shows Arizona Republican Congressional Candidate, Alex Stovall, describing how he deceives voters and donors.
“You don’t win Arizona by being super right Republican,” Stovall said. “Have you ever played spades or go fish? You never show all your cards, right? That’s the problem, and that’s why I’m going to win, and other people probably won’t. Yes, I’m a conservative, but I’m not going to beat on my big old monkey chest running around telling a whole bunch of people I am.”
In one instance, Stovall discusses how he will hide a potential endorsement from former President Trump from the public.
“More than likely, he’ll endorse me, but I’m not going to publicly advertise it. Why? Look around you,” he said.
“I like Trump, I liked his policies, but he wasn’t liked by the people. Everybody that hears his name, can’t stand him,” says Stovall of Trump.
Despite an online appearance of Stovall that features pictures of the Republican candidate with the likes of Candace Owens and Madison Cawthorn, he has negative things to say about them both.
“No, I don’t have respect for Candace Owens anymore. Will I take her donation and take her donors? Absolutely, but it goes no further than that,” Stovall said of Owens. “I would never invite her to a Christmas Party.”
But he didn’t stop there. “Yeah, the Republican party is disgusting to me. Like, when people try to say I’m a Repub– I’m a Moderate, don’t get it twisted,” said Stovall.
“I’m not a part of the country club. The stuff that they’re doing, it should be criminal, and they should all be thrown in prison…. Yes, the McCarthys, the Cawthorns, the whole audit bullcrap thing that they’re doing. It’s just another way to funnel money from the American people.”
In the footage, Stovall contradicts public statements he’s made on a litany of issues including Arizona’s 2020 election audit. “The whole audit bull crap thing that they’re doing. It’s just another way to funnel money from the American people.” These revelations are a stark contrast from statements he made at CPAC of this year with Right Side Broadcasting where he said, “I try to tell people the audit is paramount.”
Stovall is currently scheduled to be a guest of Turning Point Action at the upcoming AmericaFest event in Phoenix.
Keep The Truth Bombs Coming From CDMedia! Donate!
- Jim Cramer Can Go To Hell, Along With CNBC, Boycott This Fascist Channel
- Biden Is Wagging The Dog In Ukraine – This Is Dangerous And On Purpose