Please Follow us on Gab, Minds, Telegram, Rumble, Gab TV, GETTR, Truth Social
Guest post by Paul S. Gardiner
There is no climate change emergency, human-caused or otherwise, according to over 1,100 objective, truth-seeking scientists and professionals from over 35 countries. Many of the scientists are climatologists, environmental scientists, pollution meteorologists, and climate researchers who fully support the findings of the Global Climate Emergency Group (GCEG) in its recently released report entitled "World Climate Declaration: There Is No Climate Emergency". https://clintel.org/world-climate-declaration/
The significance of this report cannot be overstated. It directly refutes the climate emergency claims of many of the world's so-called "elites", the World Economic Forum, elements of the United Nations, America's democrat party, and other promoters of climate change catastrophe. Further, the findings of the report strongly negate efforts to do away with fossil fuels and charge full steam ahead to deploy electric vehicles as quickly as possible and spend many billions of dollars on near-term green energy projects, etc.
Dr Michael Rectenwald, noted author and former professor at New York University, recently reported https://mises.org/wire/agenda-behind-climate-change-catastrophism that various democrats are pressuring the Biden administration to declare a climate emergency. These people believe (or knowingly falsely state ) that failure to do so will result in excess carbon dioxide (C02) emissions killing every living creature on earth in just a few years. For example, Representative Alan Lowenthal, a California democrat, is quoted as saying “We have a few years left and that’s it. The planet is dying.”
In its report, the GCEG declares the following:
1) "Climate policy relies on inadequate models. Climate models have many shortcomings and are not remotely plausible as policy tools. They do not only exaggerate the effect of greenhouse gases, they also ignore the fact that enriching the atmosphere with carbon dioxide (C02) is beneficial."
2)"C02 is plant food, the basis of all life on Earth. Contrary to what climate emergency promoters say, C02 is not a pollutant. It is essential to all life on Earth. More C02 is favorable for nature, greening our planet. Additional C02 in the air has promoted growth in global plant biomass. It is also profitable for agriculture, increasing the yields of crops worldwide."
3) "Natural as well as anthropogenic factors cause warming. The geological archive reveals that Earth’s climate has varied as long as the planet has existed, with natural cold and warm phases. The Little Ice Age ended as recently as 1850. Therefore, it is no surprise that we now are experiencing a period of warming."
4) "Warming is far slower than predicted. The world has warmed significantly less than predicted by the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change on the basis of modeled anthropogenic forcing. The gap between the real world and the modeled world indicates that we are far from understanding climate change."
5) "Global warming has not increased natural disasters. There is no statistical evidence that global warming is intensifying hurricanes, floods, droughts and suchlike natural disasters, or making them more frequent. However, there is ample evidence that C02-mitigation measures are as damaging as they are costly."
Given the above, there is ample reason to curtail use of the Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) Index by numerous corporations and organizations that believe they are doing their part to avoid a climate change emergency which simply does not exist. In this regard, Dr Rectenwald states that "--- the drastic climate emergency mitigation efforts promoted by various individuals and organizations are nothing less than efforts to establish a totalitarian regime under which a newly refurbished collectivism will abrogate individual rights and vastly curtail human freedom."
Policy makers would be wise to investigate whether climate change emergency promoters are acting in an objective, truth-seeking manner or whether they are receiving some kind of remuneration in the form of grants/other payments to continue their support of a climate change emergency.
In conclusion, according to numerous objective climatologists, environmental scientists, pollution meteorologists, and climate researchers in over 35 countries, there is no immediate nor foreseen human-caused, climate change emergency. Hence, programs, funding, and efforts to save the planet from a non-existent climate change emergency are needless and wasteful and need to be curtailed---immediately.
Paul S. Gardiner is a retired Army officer, Vietnam veteran, and avid lover of America. He is hopeful that the contents of his article will cause readers to 1) seriously question the motives of those supporting a climate change emergency; and 2) advocate for a curtailment of programs attempting to deploy thousands of electric vehicles in the near-term along with other vastly expensive green energy initiatives.
Subscribe to our evening newsletter to stay informed during these challenging times!!
Please read this entire comment.
The Arctic Ocean is warming up, icebergs are growing scarcer and in some places the
seals are finding the water too hot, according to a report to the Commerce Department
yesterday from Consulate at Bergen Norway
Reports from fishermen, seal hunters and explorers all point to a radical change in climate
conditions and hitherto unheard-of temperatures in the Arctic zone.
Exploration expeditions report that scarcely any ice has been met as far north as 81
degrees 29 minutes.
Soundings to a depth of 3,100 meters showed the gulf stream still very warm.
Great masses of ice have been replaced by moraines of earth and stones, the report
continued, while at many points well known glaciers have entirely disappeared.
Very few seals and no white fish are found in the eastern Arctic, while vast shoals of
herring and smelts which have never before ventured so far north, are being encountered
in the old seal fishing grounds.
Within a few years it is predicted that due to the ice melt the sea will rise and make most
coastal cities uninhabitable.
* * * * * * * *
I must apologize.
I neglected to mention that this report was from November 2, 1922, as reported by the AP
and published in The Washington Post - 100 years ago.
This must have been caused by the Model T Ford's emissions or possibly from horse and
DJ, thank you!!! I've been arguing your exact point since the mid-1970's - I think we were supposed to freeze to death that decade. Well done, very much enjoyed you saving the punch line for the end.
Brilliant slam dunk! While it is promising that the public is slowly beginning to wake up to scams perpetrated by our governments and those pulling their strings, sadly that process of awakening is happening too slowly still. Of course all the incontrovertible evidence in the world will not penetrate the brainwashed minds of some, including a few otherwise intelligent individuals, however the truth WILL prevail given enough time. Now what to do about our traitorous political liars... one thing is sure - they will not willing go away or stop their outrageous abuses. Just look at the narcissistic child currently 'running' Canada. It seems we will have to force the clowns out eventually.
There was ever any doubt in my mind that the Climate change hysterics was a hoax. All you have to do is some basic research on the internet and find out the facts. For one, only 3% of all the water on Earth is frozen. How is that going to flood Coastal areas by as much as 25 feet some claim. It'll be closer to maybe an inch if that. Don't believe that ? Google it.
It's like living in Groundhog Day. We keep "finding out" that Global Warming is fake...over and over. And the Leftists keep spending our money to fight it. Stay tuned next week, when we find out that Global Warming is fake!
In other news, the sky is blue and politicians lie.
Film at anytime you wanna look at it.
When I was a kid in the 1950s, the icebergs were melting and it was predicted that Florida and the west coast would be underwater within 20 years. They are still melting but I guess the scientist’s math is not so good. The earth does what it wants and we are only here as passengers. We do not and cannot control climate, nor is it necessary.
It's all about wealth redistribution . It's where the communists went to hide.
The amount of CO2 in the atmosphere is A tiny ,tiny amount. IT is only .o4% of the gasses that comprise our atmosphere and for over twenty years i have been waiting for just one Global Warming advocate to say that, as a matter of fact I am pretty sure they don't know it. You see because it is impossible for .04% of the atmosphere to affect the other 99.96% in the way these radical Socialist say it does.
Also the Earth natually puts in 96% and humans put in 4% of the .04%. So that means they are telling us the Earth is trying to commit suicide!!!!
5 points? Does this qualify as #6-7-8?
6. The interaction of CO2 with the electromagnetic spectrum is ALMOST NIL. CO2 has 3 exceedingly narrow absorption peaks (spikes) at 2.7, 3.4 and 15 nanometers. At those wavelengths, CO2 is nearly opaque; the mean free path of a photon before it intersects with a CO2 molecule is about 6 feet in air at 25C and 1 bar. This means that doubling or halving the amount of CO2 in the atmosphere would make little difference in the amount of light at those wavelengths that is captured. Outside of those wavelengths, CO2 DOES NOT INTERACT with light. How can a material block enough light to create a climate crisis when that material has practically zero interaction with light, and where it does interact with light, CO2 already completely blocks the light?
7. The Northern polar ice cap has only been there for 4 million years. This is around .0013 of the history of life on Earth (2.82 billion years). Life on Earth has thrived for the other 2.816 billion years with no polar ice cap.
8. The Southern polar ice cap has only been there for about 40 million years. In antiquity, the Southern polar ice cap (now the area around Rhodesia) appeared during part of the Triassic. The other 2.7 billion (give or take) life has thrived on Earth. So, disappearance of the polar ice caps does not mean disaster, it means more like a return to normal over the 2.82 billion year history of life on Earth.
I appreciate the NEWS FLASH, but I've know this for 40 years. Maybe 40 years from now, you can alert me to the fact I'm old.
What an ass (it's obvious sarcasm)...snarky bs is not helpful to the movement, when you build your own news network, you can put out the headlines you want, until then, we'll do ours..ty
CDMedia, please keep up the sarcasm and humor! I laughed when I read the title and Gardiner did a great job. @DJ's post in these comments was also a lot of fun.