CD Media has personally seen and obtained an immense amount of data on the story we broke last week regarding former Ukrainian Petro Poroshenko’s laundering of hundreds of millions of dollars of IMF aid money and the attempts by the Democratic Party and the Obama Administration to cover up the scandal and go after now President Trump, along with involvement by then Vice President Joe Biden, and his son Hunter Biden.
As mentioned before, we will be releasing a large number of sourcing articles, starting with this one, over the next few weeks. Another will be released later today which details how the Poroshenko money laundering actually worked.
Our source has seen the data from within the Ukrainian General Prosecutor’s Office. CD Media can confirm the prosecutor’s office is ready to cooperate with the FBI and the information has been recently provided to FBI agents.
The first thing readers must realize is that the National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine (NABU) was an organization set up (extra-judicially) by the Obama Administration within Ukraine to help the Democrats cover up the vast corruption that had been going on, and as a tool to go after then-candidate Donald J. Trump. In fact, the initial head of the bureau engineered by the U.S. State Department in Ukraine, Artem Sytnyk, has been accused of conspiring to help presidential candidate Hillary Clinton defeat Donald Trump in the 2016 election, along with Ukrainian MP Serhiy Leshchenko who has been tried and convicted of the scheme. Sytnyk’s group was the office that released the so-called ‘black ledger’ against Paul Manafort, who was then Trump’s campaign manager and now sits in jail, convicted by the Mueller investigation.
CD Media’s editor-in-chief reported on the shakiness of the black ledger evidence at the time when writing for The Washington Times.
Before we go into details of the complicated money laundering scheme in the next article later today, another intelligence source inside Ukraine would like the Biden campaign to answer the following questions:
- What are the names of two CIA undercover officers who visited the General Prosecutor office and talked to Lutsenko Yuriy demanding that he close the cases on any of Burisma related matters?
- Why Burisma related cases were closed at General Prosecutors’ office after that visit and were transferred to NABU and SAP (special prosecutor’s office)? What is the role of NABU and SAP in keeping the cases closed? How did George Kent influence NABU?
- Why Burisma cases were stopped for investigation at NABU and SAP in Ukraine?
- Why General Prosecutor office in Ukraine (led by Lutsenko Yuriy) denied to send investigative information on Zlochevskiy (beneficiary at Burisma Holdings) and Burisma to the UK Financial Fraud Office? The UK Large Financial Fraud Office released Zlochevskiy and closed the investigation. Check the link.
- What was the name of the Latvian “shell” transaction company used by Burisma holdings to transfer the money to Rosemont Seneca Partners (owned and operated by Biden’s family, Archer, Heinz)?
Correction: We initially reported that NABU head Artem Sytnyk had been tried and convicted. In actuality it was his colleague MP Serhiy Leshchenko who was accused of conspiring with Sytnyk to release information damaging to Donald Trump. Leshchenko was convicted; charges are pending against Sytnyk.
- As CD Media Breaks Corruption News On Former Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko, A Convoy Of Trucks Empties His Palace Of Property, Confidants Arrested, Flee
- Ukrainian MP Alleges Massive Financial Corruption At US Embassy In Kyiv And Political Coordination Against Trump In Favor Of Democrats…Provides Evidence