Investigations

BREAKING: NIH Warned Vaccine-Injured Mom Not To Vaccinate Her Children In March

Episode 19 – American Conversations With Vaccine Injured – Interview With Kristi Dobbs

Host Christine Dolan speaks with vaccine-injured Kristi Dobbs about her examination by NIH in March of this year and how they warned her NOT TO VACCINATE HER CHILDREN.

“I am doing this because I want to protect children…”, declared Dobbs.

Dobbs was examined by the NIH in March of this year, including blood work. She was never given results of her tests. However, she was warned and has documentation that doctors at the NIH told her not to vaccinate her children.

This is a series of interviews with vaccine injured called American Conversations.

CDMedia is being targeted and obviously too effective! We need your support to put more reporters in the field! Help us here!

How Fulton County, GA Will Attempt To Derail Coming Mail-In Ballot Scan Ordered By Court

Biden Operatives On Ground In Ukraine Trying To Buy Remaining Audio Tape Evidence Of Corruption

Ballot Shredding (Destruction Of Evidence) Has Already Started In Georgia

Olivia Teseniar October 20, 2021 at 9:52 pm

So lets recap , who told her not to get her children vaccinated? Can we see it on paper ? Vaccine injured parents need this to get their children out of the mandatory covid-19 vaccines . They may force them soon. We need this story to get publicity.

jack+johnson October 21, 2021 at 7:44 am

Any parent that allows this poison into their child`s body need to undergo an extensive mental health screening. This borders on lunacy. I know of young women who are friends of my daughters that were convinced by their doctors to get vaccinated while pregnant…..I was flabbergasted they would risk their infant`s lives by doing this. The world has truly gone mad.

Joe Whitaker October 21, 2021 at 10:15 am

I was made quite sick by the vaccine. It was not a 3 day sickness like they describe. It seems the only thing the “authorities” will admit is you might get sick for perhaps 3 days just like after a flu vaccine. So far it’s been 3 months of debilitating sickness. Every doctor or nurse I talk to doesn’t know anything about this vaccine. If I ask them a question they act as if I have just asked them a question about quantum physics. My doctor didn’t even know the vaccine was mRNA and was quite different from previous vaccines. He had never heard of mRNA. Nor had he ever heard of Gain Of Function. Yet he advocated getting the vaccine. My cleaning ladies know more about this vaccine than any doctor or nurse I have talked to.

Ozzonelayyer October 21, 2021 at 11:34 am

“However, she was warned AND HAS DOCUMENTATION”

That should say who it came from.

Chocolatebeatsprozac October 21, 2021 at 2:44 pm

Those of us who are busy need print info and documentation, and if it masses muster, we will be happy to help you promulgate it.

RecognizingTruth October 21, 2021 at 4:02 pm

Vaccinating children against a disease they are not likely to contract, that is not likely to be serious, and is not remotely going to be life threatening….is not something that should be considered necessary.

Teri October 24, 2021 at 8:57 am

My comment was deleted. Trying again. In Ecuador vaccines are being shipped to all schools. My friend runs a Catholic elementary school, she informed parents in meeting, of the all the risks involved here, compared to the very low risk of there young children getting the virus. Out of 90 children, only 5 parents refused the jab. Government PROPAGANDA has 95% of the country convinced it is safe and good. My friend is devastated. How can we see the FDA listening meeting this young mom will be testifying in?