Children’s Health Defense Joins A Press Conference Hosted by International Alliance for Justice and Democracy to Expose WHO’s Attempt to Foster a “One World Government” in the Name of Public Health.
For Immediate Release
Geneva, Switzerland – Tomorrow, May 28, the International Alliance for Justice and Democracy will host a press conference entitled “Democracy at Threat by WHO’s [World Health Organization] Centralization of Power” at the Geneva Press Club to address WHO’s ambiguous procedures following their 75th World Health Assembly (WHA) meeting.
The press conference aims to bring full transparency to legal matters by a group of independent legal experts and other professionals addressing WHO’s ambiguous procedures and plans in conflict with the principles of national and individual sovereignty. This serves as a call to action for national and global decision makers, legal experts, and concerned citizens worldwide.
The International Alliance for Justice and Democracy is a group of legal experts who convened due to concerns about the deterioration of Human Rights and democratic procedures observed over the past few years.
As the governing body of the WHO, the WHA is currently meeting to discuss proposed amendments to existing International Health Regulations (IHR) from 2005. These regulations, intended to serve as the foundation of a pandemic treaty, would foster a “one-world government” in the name of public health. Representatives of 194 nations, including the U.S., will soon decide whether to grant the WHO the authority to manage future pandemics globally, including the power to sanction countries that don’t comply.
These amendments would enable the WHO to declare a public health emergency unilaterally. For U.S. citizens, an unelected official could declare a public health emergency, allowing the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to detain, examine, and potentially medicate Americans suspected of illness. The WHO would gain the authority to introduce surveillance systems, compliance measures and implementation of medical response worldwide, violating the inalienable rights of individuals and the sovereignty of nations. It would remove both transparency and accountability as the WHO is immune to every form of legal process.
- Philipp Kruse, Attorney – Kruse Law, Switzerland
- Catherine Austin Fitts – President of Solari, Inc, USA
- Mary Holland – President of Children’s Health Defense, USA
- Leslie Manookian – President/Founder, Attorney, Health Freedom Defense Fund, USA
- Helmut P. Krause, Attorney, Germany
- Dr. Georg Prchlick, Attorney, Austria
- Shabnam Palesa Mohamed, Afro-Asian Sovereignty Coalition, Africa
- Dipali Ojha, Attorney, India
- Diane Protat, Attorney, France
- John Titus, Attorney, USA
- A Drinking Man’s Guide To Monetary Policy
- FBI Does Not Arrest Itself: Unaccountable Corruption Uncovered By LabMD