News

A PATHOLOGIST SUMMARY OF WHAT THESE JABS DO TO THE BRAIN AND OTHER ORGANS

Please Follow us on Gab, Minds, Telegram, Rumble, Gab TV, GETTR

A scientific clarification of what these injections do in the head and other organs of the vaccinated people.

The Global Media Company Funded By The Common Man!  You Won’t Get Anywhere Else What You Get From CDMedia! Donate!

Secret Group Mirroring Manhattan Project Develops Covid-19 Report

Coronavirus Concerns Change Historic Macy’s Day Parade

Claire Hardwick

Zuckerberg Interviews Fauci, Slams Trump

Claire Hardwick

Patrick Nicholls August 8, 2021 at 5:13 am

How long before Dr Cole dies in a mysterious car crash or from a heart attack?

L Bromley August 8, 2021 at 11:27 am

Pray that truth prevail and protection over men and women like Dr. Cole.

Christopher Schulz August 8, 2021 at 6:32 pm

When the chink germ struck in Nov ’19 we were already prepared with a Temp Gun, Pulse Oximeter and a simple protocol I put together based on everything I learned from intensive research. My protocol was: NAPROXEN 220mgs 2X Day, VITAMIND3 + Zinc, Melatonin. That’s it. It kept my spouse out of hospital and I didn’t even catch it. Ha! WHO knew NAPROXEN (Aleve) was the antidote? Search (NAPROXEN ANTIVIRAL SARS). See, told ya, but what is more telling is WHO DIDN’T TELL YA…good luck.

DEJ August 8, 2021 at 6:45 pm

The lib useful idiots were first in line for the jabs. Who will be left to vote for the camel?

David August 8, 2021 at 7:21 pm

Seen an article that said that the ama is thinking about going after doctors like him, that dare doubt the official line of thought.

The real jab August 8, 2021 at 7:58 pm

There should be a study about what “jabs” of idiotic stories like this do to people’s brains. There is some early evidence. It makes people start sentences with phrases like “Seen stories that said…”.
Case closed.

Ryan August 9, 2021 at 8:24 am

Lol when I hear anyone start a sentence I seen that I immediately question their intelligence. I literally tell people if they want to sound intelligent they should just stop using the word as they clearly have no clue how to properly use it.

“Doh” August 9, 2021 at 10:09 am

Colloquial writing in comments is similar to using slang in communication, “LOL”. This is not a Thesis presentation, it’s a discussion board.

Those who attack the messenger as an excuse to to discredit the message are only demonstrating that they have no actual argument to discredit the message itself, directly.

#science August 9, 2021 at 11:14 am

@Doh – how about this argument to discredit the absurdities posted here……SCIENCE

“Doh” August 9, 2021 at 11:17 am

Where is it?

Mary August 9, 2021 at 1:39 pm

@Ryan
You really shouldn’t talk. Your sentences lack proper punctuation…. lol

Alma Carpenter August 9, 2021 at 4:56 pm

Now I’m scared. Are the vaxxed super spreaders spike protiens?

Alma Carpenter August 9, 2021 at 5:13 pm

Here’s all you need to know. They are supporting a third jab. How else are they going to make $Billions?

AMA releases CPT code for potential third Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine dose
aha.org|3 days ago
The American Medical Association published a Current Procedural Terminology code for providers administering a potential third dose of the current Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine.

Alma Carpenter August 9, 2021 at 5:19 pm

Just check out The AMA’s revenues for the 1st half of the year. THAT IS ALL THEY CARE ABOUT. And you don’t think they’d use that money to cut off their funding by supporting real doctors as opposed to Big Pharma? Give me a break.

AMA
July 30, 2021·6 min read
In this article:

ALAMA.PA
-0.77%

AMA: 2021 first-half consolidated revenues

2021 first-half consolidated revenues up +131%

Acceleration of framework agreements signed with major international groups: eight new agreements signed during the first half of 2021

Strategic commercial partnerships set up in Europe with Orange Business Services and China with Beijing LLVision Technology Co., Ltd and Tian Xin Technology (TXT)

Progress with the CSR strategy and recruitment campaign

Strategy and organisation ready for a further acceleration in growth during the second half of 2021

ARG August 10, 2021 at 5:19 am

His numbers are very important.

Alfred August 10, 2021 at 12:45 pm

People will believe what they want. As seen by the left. You present any kind of facts on any subject that they advocate for and it’s like being interrupted by a donkey after every valid point you’d make. It makes for a dead end debate in which you would attempt to walk away, but the jackass is still hee-hawing right behind you. I don’t care what other people do with their bodies. Take it or don’t. I am not going to because I believe in creating antibodies through naturally getting COVID. I will not allow my 7, 4, and 1 year old to get it either. I mean, I’m 40 and it’s been that way for as long as I can remember.

Tim August 10, 2021 at 1:10 pm

Well Ryan commenting 8-9–21, you do realize that non government controlled labratories have been researching the Virus and the Vaccine. Only those not under the thumb if the Leftist Democrats, the C.D.C. (Center for Dictatorial Control) and the Chinese Communist Party controled W.H.O. (Will Have Order) report the fear 8nducing. The Non-government controlled scientists establish truthful and complete reasearch. For all to see and review and, most importantly compare and verify. Oh those who are the sheep, herded by the Leftist Democrats and Communists

D Beer August 10, 2021 at 1:35 pm

Real science from a real virology and science expert!! But they really don’t want the real science now do they?!!

Bobby August 10, 2021 at 2:41 pm

One thing is clear by now. Covid is a Political virus and relentlessly used as such by the Democrat party, an entity that has just about brought the U.S. to its knees.

Terry Peters August 12, 2021 at 9:10 pm

Christopher Schulz, your protocol is certainly unique. The first I’ve heard. I’d love to learn how in the world you came up with your protocol of: NAPROXEN 220mgs 2X Day, VITAMIND3 + Zinc, Melatonin. I too, have researched intensively from the start, and certainly agree about Vitamin D3 (would also add C), but have not seen Naproxen, or Melatonin recommended. I’m intrigued, and on your side, but am itching with curiosity about the addition of Naproxin and Melatonin. I’d love to have a discussion about it with you sometime soon! Thanks! Terry Peters

KonradZZZ August 12, 2021 at 10:55 pm

We can no longer afford to be naive. No longer afford to be complacent. No longer afford to take it. It’s getting to be a very scary world.

Robin Kaser August 15, 2021 at 9:26 pm

I used vitamin D3, K2 and extra C also asthma nebulizer once a day. I have asthma and am in my 60s.

Susy Miley August 17, 2021 at 8:39 am

I also used vit D Xtra C with added Elderberry tincture. Have never masked…been in crowds…go to stores…keep your own immunity strong and you’ll fight off most anything…I am in my 60’s also!!

Ana August 18, 2021 at 3:37 pm

Christopher Schultz, can you please explain further about the effect of Naproxen and why you called it an antidote? Hope to hear from you. Thanks

RiceAWay August 18, 2021 at 3:43 pm

Since the people dying were those stupid enough to believe the Democrats, I think that they are getting their just deserts.

Martha August 25, 2021 at 10:06 am

Robin,
I survived COVID with my rescue inhalers and a C-PAP. No ventilators!!