A Federal judge has ruled the FDA must release all of the data it used to approve the Pfizer ‘vaccine’ in this calendar year, instead of the 55 years the agency requested to make the data public.
The small amount of data released so far has shown the agency and Pfizer knew the gene serums were causing much more death and severe side effects than either entity told the public.
- The Food and Drug Administration’s(“FDA”) rolling productions will each be due on the first business day of each month, instead of once every thirty days.
- The FDA will produce 10,000 pages for the first two productions, which will be due on or before March 1 and April 1, 2022.
- The FDA will produce 80,000 pages on or before May 2, June 1, and July 1, 2022; 70,000 pages on or before August 1, 2022; and then 55,000 pages on or before the first business day of each month thereafter.
- The FDA can “bank” any processed pages in excess of its monthly quota, such that, for example, if the FDA produces 90,000 pages in May 2022 (or 65,000 pages in September 2022), it would bank 10,000 pages. Then, in a subsequent month, if the FDA is unable to produce the full amount of pages required, it can apply the banked pages toward its quota for that month.
CDMedia is being targeted and obviously too effective! We need your support to put more reporters in the field! Help us here!
- Rise of The Anti-Vactivists: Reaction to the Freedom Convoy from the Royal Canadian Mounted Police
- HUNGARY IS THE SECOND MOST CORRUPT NATION, SAYS THE MOST CORRUPT MAN IN THE WORLD