On February 15, the FDA’s Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee (VRBPAC) is scheduled to meet to deliberate granting Emergency Use Authorization to Pfizer’s BioNTech SARS-CoV-2 vaccine for babies aged six-months and children up to five years old despite the lack of safety and efficacy to support its use.
If the committee grants the EUA to Pfizer for this age group, nearly 20 million American infants and preschool-aged children could be at risk of vaccine injury based on the indicators we’re seeing in the published medical literature.
Please listen to the critical message in the video above from Mary Holland, President and General Counsel of Children’s Health Defense, who explains why we need to speak up now to protect our children.
There is no COVID emergency for children under five years old. Children have a 99.995% recovery rate, and a body of medical literature indicates that almost zero healthy children under five years old have died from COVID.
- A large study conducted in Germany showed zero deaths for children under 5 and a case fatality rate of three out of a million in children without comorbidities.
- A Johns Hopkins study monitoring 48,000 children diagnosed with COVID showed a zero mortality rate in children under 18 without comorbidities.
- A study in Nature demonstrated that children under 18 with no comorbidities have virtually no risk of death.
- Data from England and Wales, published by the UK Office of National Statistics on January 17, 2022, revealed that throughout 2020 and 2021, only one (1) child under the age of 5, without comorbidities, had died from COVID in the two countries, whose total population is 60 million.
- Another study in Nature from April suggests children’s bodies clear the virus more easily than adults.
- This study published in December in Nature demonstrated how children efficiently mount effective, robust, and sustained immune response.
Not only is this injection medically unnecessary for this younger age group, but there are clear signals coming from U.S. government sources that the risk to human health is real, and that adverse events to this vaccine are not rare.
- The risks demonstrably outweigh the benefits of COVID vaccination in young children. A study out of Hong Kong showed one out of every 2,700 12 to 17-year-old boys being diagnosed with myocarditis following the 2nd dose of Comirnaty vaccine, or 37 per 100,000 vaccinated. A study from Kaiser found the same rate of myocarditis in 12 to 17-year-old American boys, 1/2700.
- While the CDC says that myocarditis is a mild disease, cardiologists know otherwise. CDC’s own preliminary data, reported at the February 4 ACIP meeting, revealed that nearly half of the young people diagnosed with myocarditis still had symptoms 3 months later, and 39% had their activity restricted by their physician. We know this serious adverse event frequently occurs in teenagers. But no one knows how often it occurs in younger children. This is of major concern for babies and younger children.
There’s enough evidence of harm to exercise caution when it comes to these vaccines and we need your help to sound the alarm!
Take Action: Four Ways to Get Involved
We have four different areas that you can participate in to express your opposition to the FDA in potentially granting Emergency Use Authorization to Pfizer’s vaccine for this younger age group. This also bolsters efforts to educate friends, family, and people in your community that will extend beyond next Tuesday’s meeting, no matter the outcome.
We’re encouraging everyone to send a letter of opposition, mailed in red envelopes (to signify urgency and the risk of heart health concerns of babies and young children), to the public health officials and VRBPAC members involved in this decision-making process.
We want their desks covered in a sea of red envelopes! You can use our letter that we’re sending to the members of the VRBPAC committee from our advocacy portal, or you can write your own. Phone calls and emails are important as well. The more contact we can make before next Tuesday, February 15, the better. Have your kids send notes as well — let them hear directly from those who potentially would be impacted by their decision. Let’s keep the pressure on!
To urge each VRBPAC member plus other public health officials involved in the process to deny EUA to Pfizer’s vaccine for infants and young children, join CHD in the Red Envelope Campaign.
Share your letters! To encourage people to join in, post pictures of your red envelopes to social media before you mail them with #DontBreakOurHearts and #SeeingRed and let’s get these hashtags trending!
Take part in our Twitter storm. Follow the CHD Twitter account and re-tweet our tweets targeting the FDA, public health officials, and VRBPAC members urging them to vote no at the February 15th meeting. Let’s let them know we are watching, and be sure to use the hashtags #DontBreakOurHearts and #SeeingRed.
③ Convoy for Kids
You can Keep on Truckin’ in your own neighborhood. Join friends and neighbors to organize your own convoy. Decorate your cars with red signs and messages, including the hashtags #DontBreakMyHeart #SeeingRed, and drive to the FDA, Pfizer Headquarters, Washington, DC, your state capital, legislative offices, or your Board of Health meetings. Wear red and wave red signs. Deliver handmade “Don’t Break My Heart” Valentine messages and hand out CHD’s Second Opinion educational flyers.
Many parents are unaware of these risks as they are bombarded daily with the relentless “safe and effective” narrative from mainstream media and captured government agencies. Let’s break through this propaganda with our new educational flyer, “The COVID Vaccine & Children: A Second Opinion,” that contains the facts about real indicators of risk and harm that are occurring. Informed consent is the basis of all healthcare decisions, and if the general public is not aware of these risks, they’re not making truly informed decisions.
Use this fully referenced flyer to educate your state legislators, especially in states fighting bills for mandatory COVID vaccines for school, and to educate others within your community at Board of Education meetings, pediatricians’ offices, pharmacies, and more. Pull together teams to create “Defender Days” within your community! Be our army of truth and help get this crucial information to the world.
④ Get Social: Share! Share! Share!
Over the next few days, you’ll see a series of social media graphics as well as this video from Mary Holland. Share any content we put out there to combat censorship and help educate others.
Download and share these social media graphics!
Help us sound the alarm. The science is clear. If the FDA grants EUA status for this vaccine targeting this age group, our very youngest children and babies will be at risk. Let’s do everything we can to stop that from happening.
Be a defender of truth, freedom and health!
“The COVID Vaccine & Children: A Second Opinion”
Reference Links for the 2-Page Flyer