- On the heels of Project Veritas’ Bombshell Facebook Insider release on Monday – there is more information coming out from our Insider’s leaked documents, expanding on the company’s efforts to stifle comments critical or skeptical of COVID-19 vaccines.
- In addition to classifying Coronavirus-related comments into a Tier 1 and Tier 2 system in the name of demoting “Vaccine Hesitancy,” there is also a Tier 3 category which “filters” content that expresses — or advocates for — objections or skepticism about vaccines, based on personal beliefs or opinions, including:
- “Liberty-based objections or skepticism,” “Religious-based objections or skepticism,” “Personal objections or skepticism,” “Political & Institutional-based vaccine objections or skepticism,” and “Development-based vaccine objections or skepticism.”
- “Expressing objections or concerns about being pressured to vaccinate by a vaccine registry or ‘vaccine passports’” also ranks comments as Tier 3 “Vaccine Hesitancy” to be “filtered.”
- These Tier 3 comments are not “demoted” like Tier 2 comments. Instead, T3 comments receive the action “FB+IG: Filter from preview/inline,” meaning the comment will not be prominently featured in the comments section under a Facebook or Instagram post.
- Facebook was forced to comment on these leaked documents after Veritas’ release and added that the company also made an information update for their users following our inquiry.
- A statement from a Facebook Company Spokesperson read: “We proactively announced this policy on our company blog and also updated our help center with this information.”
[WESTCHESTER, N.Y. – May 25, 2021] More information has come to light in Project Veritas’ bombshell Facebook insider story with regard to comment regulation.
After two Facebook Insiders leaked internal documents showing a plan to demote “vaccine hesitancy” (VH) comments – They also revealed certain content is ranked through a “tier” system.
Tiers 1 and 2, which were featured in PV’s previous story, dealt with “alarmism and criticism” and “indirect discouragement.” Tier 3 is even more subtle and seeks to police “objections and skepticism” to the coronavirus vaccine.
Tier 3 level comments are also described as being “Objections & Skepticism: Personal choice & beliefs, Objections & Skepticism: Institutions & development” and “Other Vaccine Discussion & Debate.”
Personal objections or skepticism about the vaccine can be someone posting a similar message to: “I’m not sure I want to vaccinate.”
Even a user expressing something as simple as “general concerns about others vaccinating,” would be cause enough for Facebook to regulate the comment through “filtering.”
Expressing concern “about being pressured to vaccinate by a vaccine registry” or the subject of “vaccine passports” also ranks comments as Tier 3 “Vaccine Hesitancy,” to be “filtered” by Facebook.
Tier 4 posts are described as “neutral” remarks and has the words “no action” listed next to it. Whereas with a Tier 1 comment, the action listed reads in part, “Demote, Reduce in Search.”
Keep The Truth Bombs Coming From CDMedia! Donate!
- Memos Hint Zuckerberg To Continue Big Spending On Georgia Election Workers, Infrastructure
- Exactly How Corporate Media Launders Opinion To Attack Inconvenient People And Facts