“Black Friday” has quickly mutated into red Friday for markets, where panicking traders sell first and only ask questions later if at all. So for those who are too pressed for time to read out primer on the “Scared Nu World“, but want to catch up to speed on consensus, here is a snapshot of analyst kneejrek reactions to the market’s latest obsession.
Barclays – Emmanuel Cau
- “With many equity markets at an all-time high, thin year-end liquidity and Covid cases up again, a pull-back seems logical,” says strategist Emmanuel Cau
- “We have advised a more barbell sector allocation and downside hedges at these levels, but we believe resilient growth and patient central banks should continue to provide cushion on a medium-term horizon, while investors have dry powder to buy dips”
- “What is key is to find out whether current vaccines remain effective against the variants, or not. Covid uncertainty might force central banks to err on the side of caution…”
To read more visit Zero Hedge.
CDMedia is being targeted and obviously too effective! We need your support to put more reporters in the field! Help us here!
- Bitcoin Hits New All-Time High In Turkey As Fiat Currency Lira Goes Into Freefall
- The Left’s Nudge Becomes A Push, Before It Becomes A Shove