Middle East

BREAKING: USAID Asking Afghan Vets To Help Get Soros People Out Of Afghanistan

Please Follow us on Gab, Minds, Telegram, Rumble, Gab TV, GETTR

This story is developing…

CDMedia has been informed via U.S veteran Special Forces operators working privately to get American citizens and allies out of Afghanistan, that the Soros Open Society Foundation has contacted them for help after the Biden betrayal.

The Open Society Foundations have people on the ground in-country who have also been left stranded by the State Department and The White House.

In danger of being imprisoned or worse, these individuals now need to be airlifted out.

The private citizen veteran Special Operators showed us Excel spreadsheets with a list of names from USAID which included requests from the Soros organization.

It is ironic that Soros, who worked so hard to get rid of President Trump last November, is now asking MAGA veterans for help with the sh*t hits the fan.

CDMedia is being targeted and obviously too effective! We need your support to put more reporters in the field! Help us here!

Can One Woman Solve Both Of Israel’s Toughest Problems?

CDMediaNetwork

Court Case Brought Against Jerusalem For Hiding Vatican’s Illegal ‘Messiah Tunnel’

Civil War In Israel As Arabs Fight Jews In The Streets, Rockets Rain Down From Gaza, IDF Responds With Force

Dawn Larkin September 3, 2021 at 7:17 pm

They will just use and abuse the special operators just to get their sorry selves back here to give more money to the freak-o-crats! Are you freaking kidding me? Why doesn’t Soros buy his own plane and operators?

Dawn Larkin September 3, 2021 at 8:05 pm

In my last comment, I don’t mean to be so mean, but I am so angry about losing our soldiers, which did not have to happen, leaving Americans and our allies behind. None of this needed to happen. I too had two brothers in the service and I am just so mad! With all the betrayal America has been given by the left I just don’t see why they should be helped.

BDnSC September 3, 2021 at 8:28 pm

F’em! Soros and his crooks should be in jail

Lostokie September 3, 2021 at 10:18 pm

The right thing is to rescue Soros’, but I’d be hard pressed to make the right choice. I’m glad it’s not me making that decision.

Lostokie September 3, 2021 at 10:19 pm

Soros’ people

RT September 3, 2021 at 10:24 pm

Leave them for the Taliban, fuck Soros and his band of cockroaches.

Luke September 3, 2021 at 10:31 pm

Why help anyone who wants to destroy America?

exordis September 3, 2021 at 11:11 pm

Soros and anyone working for any of his organizations should burn in hell IMO. Leave them behind, and make sure the Taliban knows where they’re at.

Jane Mariano September 4, 2021 at 12:44 am

Soros people? Let them burn . They deserve it

Leslie Benjamini September 4, 2021 at 12:53 am

I wouldn’t help Soro’s people. They have been trying to destroy the United States for too many years. I agree, let them burn. They deserve it
Remember the parable of the crocodile & the rabbit. ( I think it was a rabbit) anyway it doesn’t matter. We will save them & they will turn on us.

Vicki Williams September 4, 2021 at 2:03 am

LEAVE THEM! There is nothing good about anyone who works for that SORRY POS!

deftones September 4, 2021 at 2:29 am

The vile nazi collaborator Soros needs to take care of his own fiends regardless of where they are.

NoneOfThisIsReal September 4, 2021 at 6:55 am

Save them, and make a commercial to make sure everyone sees the process; the pleading and subsequent reactions of the Sorosbot/commietots, and their happy air-drop-delivery into the socialist paradise that is Venezuela or Cuba.

F D September 4, 2021 at 7:00 am

RE: S*r*s’’ “people”…
To our Special forces working privately-before you engage, tell us, in your view, who is the enemy? One way to think this through…know your enemy. So asking your definition of the enemy.

F D September 4, 2021 at 7:08 am

Please consider rescuing our service dogs.

oldbat September 4, 2021 at 7:49 am

others deserve to go first.

Vetmike September 4, 2021 at 9:08 am

What chutzpah! Leave ’em.

Jeffrey Hall September 4, 2021 at 9:41 am

Okay, I’ll ask it. What was Soros doing in Afghanistan?
He’s a billionaire, he finances every Marxist thing that comes along. He can obviously afford to foot the bill for a group of his “followers” to pull off the rescue. Come to think of it, he doesn’t need to rescue anyone. He can just buy their freedom from the Taliban. Like he bought so many Secretary of State and Attorney General offices.

Larry Folds September 4, 2021 at 9:50 am

Give their names and addesses to the Taliban. Let them help them.

E. Grogan September 4, 2021 at 11:34 am

“Why doesn’t Soros buy his own plane and operators?”

That’s an excellent question, thank you! If I were in charge, that’s exactly what I’d tell the idiot asking me for help. That and “go pound sand”. I can’t begin to tell you how I feel about those 13 soldiers who were killed for no good reason, NONE. Biden, Harris and friends have alot of explaining to do. My dad fought in WW2 for 4 yrs, stayed in the Navy and worked hard to become a mustang admiral – I’m pretty sure he didn’t fight just so that an American president could sell out the military.

sktuc September 4, 2021 at 3:36 pm

Let Soros get his own commie people out.

Kilemal September 4, 2021 at 6:16 pm

I wouldn’t urinate on them if they were on fire. Maybe little ss georgie would like to go and join his minions.

margie dixon September 4, 2021 at 7:19 pm

If they help the Soros people they are better people than I which probably isn’t saying much but I would give them the same phone number that pregnant woman has been calling or the number that woman had who was hung up on. Start there and see where they are in a few days after they’ve gotten out pregnant women or kids or yes, dogs.

John Acord September 4, 2021 at 7:53 pm

BEWARE! Its a setup by Soros.He has every terrorist in th eworld on his rolodex. He’ll betray the MAGA rescuers to the Taliban. These people don’t need to be rescured.They are financiers of our enemies.

DanDefense September 5, 2021 at 5:14 pm

How much are they worth George? The Taliban are ready for an offer.
They are worth zilch to freedom in America.

Keith Smith September 9, 2021 at 12:14 pm

these clowns knew what they were getting into. Tell them only loyal Americans first. Then these buffoons.

AZWarrior September 10, 2021 at 7:40 pm

Don’t just leave them, give their names and locations to the Taliban and use that as a diversion to rescue real Americans.