President Donald.Trump today took executive action in the face of Congressional deadlock to extend virus-related relief to the American people.
POTUS signed four executive orders.
- Payroll tax holiday through the end of the year
- Extend unemployment benefits by $400 per week, down from $600
- Defer student loan repayments through the end of the year
- Extend protections against evictions
The President announced the cuts at a news conference today.
The Democratic leadership has announced they will litigate these measures in court as the November election approaches.
- How To Keep Corporate Wokeness From Destroying America
- A Habit Of Courage…Tiny Somaliland Snubs The Chinese Communist Party