Politics

DOJ Sends Letter To AZ State Senate, Maricopa County…About That Audit…

VIDEO: Democrats Cave In Maricopa County Court, Election Audit Will Go On

Please Follow us on Gab, Minds, Telegram, Rumble, Gab TV

The U.S. Department of Justice has sent a letter to AZ State Senator Fann raising concerns over how the AZ Audit is being conducted.

1. Election assets are not under the control of election officials.
  2. Reports of door to door canvassing.”

DOJ Sends Letter To Maricopa County...About That Audit...

Keep The Truth Bombs Coming From CDMedia! Donate!

Judge Orders Ottawa Police To Return Fuel Taken From Truckers

LIVESTREAM 10AM EST: War Room Pandemic Morning Show

Blumenthal’s Dodge

Big Al May 5, 2021 at 11:38 pm

QuidProJoe strikes out again.
Same lame arguments judge Leaky already shot down in flames.

The facility is secure
The questions asked are:

1. Did you vote
2. How did you vote

John Sullivan May 6, 2021 at 12:12 am

Is it just me or if Biden did win the presidential election fair and square wouldn’t the Democrats be glad to audit the battleground counties’ ballots to put to rest the allegation that Biden cheated?

Whiskey Jack May 6, 2021 at 1:55 am

The GOP in Arizona has a choice it could tell the DOJ to butt out. Their state their rules for the election.

stpaulchuck May 6, 2021 at 9:16 am

I think I read the Secretary of State (AZ) just told Dept. of Jerkoffs to get lost.

ThePsyence May 7, 2021 at 1:13 pm

AZ should send letter back listing all of the election laws that the DOJ has NOT enforced to date, with clear examples across all states.

Ralph Lacer September 25, 2021 at 7:32 pm

If there is no signature, why would a ballot be counted. Also if my ballot is taken in the mail and then I try to vote, I am given a provisional ballot. When they discover to votes, they discard my provisional ballot and I am there in person with I’d. Wtf.