Paul Pelosi, husband of U.S House of Representatives Speaker Nancy Pelosi, pled guilty to one count of DUI, according to court records reported by TMZ.
The publication broke the story in May.
Pelosi was involved in a crash with another vehicle. There were no physical injuries.
The night of the crash, Pelosi was arrested on a $5,000 bail, and charged with two misdemeanors.
He pleaded not guilty in early August although his blood alcohol level was .08% on the night of the crash.
Pelosi has been sentenced to three years of probation, and five days of jail time with credit for time served.
His probation includes:
- eight hours of a court work program;
- a three-month drinking and driving course;
- an ignition interlock device affixed to his car for a year;
- a $150 fine.
‘NO AD’ subscription for CDM! Sign up here and support real investigative journalism and help save the republic!‘
- BOOK REVIEW: The Nation Will Follow, By John Mills, Colonel (USA, Ret)
- BREAKING: DHS Whistleblower Leaks New Joint Intelligence Bulletin On ‘Domestic Violent Extremists’ Sent In Wake Of Mar-A-Lago Raid