CAUGHT ON TAPE: Paid ‘Mark Kelly for Senate’ Staff Member Reveals Campaign Deception Strategy to Win Over ‘Independents’ and ‘Moderate Republicans’ in Arizona … ‘Play Both Sides’ … ‘Say Mark Kelly is Pro-Life’ Even Though ‘He is Not Pro-Life’
- Evynn Bronson, Mark Kelly for Senate campaign, Mission for Arizona Field Organizer: “I would say [to pro-life voters that] Mark Kelly is pro-life, but also pro-keeping the government out of our healthcare. I don’t know, something stupid like that.”
- Bronson: “I wouldn’t say [he is] pro-choice…even though he is.”
- Bronson: “I’d go something like, ‘You know, after his wife was in a shooting, he values life so much. It’s just a shame.'”
- Bronson: “Absolutely he is not pro-life.”
- Bronson: “He [Mark Kelly] has to play both sides. 40% of the people voting are undecided whether or not they’re going to vote Republican or Democrat.”
- Bronson: “He [Mark Kelly] is not going to say anything outright about what he’s going to do unless it will garner support from independents and some of the moderate Republicans.”
[PHOENIX – Oct. 25, 2022] Project Veritas Action released a new video today exposing a paid staff member of Senator Mark Kelly’s re-election campaign, Evynn Bronson.
Bronson is recorded telling an undercover PVA journalist how to win over votes for Kelly by deceiving Arizona voters on policy issues:
Bronson: He [Mark Kelly] definitely tried to do a lot.
PVA Journalist: Even though you think he’s gonna do them anyways.
Bronson: Yeah. Yeah, for sure.
PVA Journalist: Why doesn’t he just say them?
Bronson: Because he has to play both sides. 40% of the people voting are undecided whether or not they’re going to vote Republican or Democrat.
PVA Journalist: So, you think he just needs to say that to get votes?
Bronson: Well, he’s not going to say anything outright about what he’s going to do unless it will garner support from independents and some of the moderate Republicans.
PVA Journalist: Because he needs them?
Bronson: Well, yeah. He needs them otherwise he won’t win.
PVA Journalist: Oh, so if he outright said it, then he wouldn’t win?
‘NO AD’ subscription for CDM! Sign up here and support real investigative journalism and help save the republic!
Bronson: It would scare people away.
When discussing abortion, Bronson told the PVA journalist to lie to certain voters about Kelly’s position:
PVA Journalist: I was thinking, okay, what if I came across a Republican who was like –okay, let’s say they’re pro-life and they ask me if Mark Kelly is pro-life?
PVA Journalist: Say yes?
Bronson: I would say Mark Kelly is pro-life, but also pro-keeping the government out of our healthcare.
PVA Journalist: Okay.
Bronson: I don’t know, something stupid like that.
PVA Journalist: Even though he’s not pro-life.
Bronson: Absolutely he is not pro-life.
PVA Journalist: Okay, good.
Bronson: And then I’d go to something like, “You know, after his wife was in a shooting, he values life so much. It’s just a shame.”
PVA Journalist: What would you stay away from saying? You know, to get them to vote for Mark Kelly.
Bronson: Like, as a Republican?
PVA Journalist: Yeah.
Bronson: I wouldn’t say any — I wouldn’t say [he is] pro-choice.
PVA Journalist: Even though he is, right?
Bronson: Even though he is.
Arizona voters will choose their next Senator in early November — in the contest between the incumbent Democrat candidate, Mark Kelly, and Republican candidate, Blake Masters.
Abortion has been a top issue in this race and in several other key races across the country.