Opinion

The Dark Ages Cometh If America Falls

The Dark Ages Comith If America Falls
Image by Miguel

The Democrats are playing with fire. The fires of Hell.

I’m speaking about their attempts to bring down the United States of America as a constitutional republic.

When the Roman Empire fell, it was corrupt at the time. Rome had long strayed from its roots as a republic, where citizens ruled, versus the all-powerful emperor. However, anyone who walks through the Foro Romano cannot help but be awed by the once great civilization that existed in that place. We still don’t even know the amount of knowledge that was lost when the barbarians stormed the gates and sacked the city, after a thousand year reign.

Today our Neo-Bolsheviks want the same. They want to destroy the greatest experiment in human governance ever devised, built on the legacy of Rome and Athens.

Our Founding Fathers were brilliant political scientists, and their creation was hewn through the fires of revolutionary tribulation that America hasn’t experienced since the Second World War.

Temple of Vesta

We have grown soft. We have allowed the weak, and the criminal, to achieve power. We have allowed our youth to be corrupted in our so-called schools. We are now finding out, as we suspected, that the Obama Administration was an attempt to destroy all the protections the Founding Fathers put in place, an attempt to rule by decree (“I have a pen and a phone.”), and use the awesome power of the American state against the Left’s political enemies, similar to the corrupt Roman Emperor Commodus, whose reign was filled with criminality, chaos, and decline.

They almost succeeded.

Thomas Jefferson Memorial
Image by
Jamieadams99

If America falls as a free country, adhering to the rule of law, the world will experience another dark ages, for another thousand years. Evil will reign. It is creeping into Europe already, as the fires of Notre Dame have so vividly shown. Russia, China, Iran, North Korea want nothing more than a corrupt America immersed in immoral decline.

Our children’s future will be destroyed.

I for one will do everything in my power to not let that happen.

Who will join me?

Cathedrals, Like People, Die Of Broken Hearts

CDMediaNetwork

The Honorable Nancy Pelosi, Speaker Of The House Of Representatives, Third In Line For The Presidency, Purposefully And Definitively Normalizes Anti-Semitism In America

Baruch Pletner

Nuns And Rabbis Were The True Guardians Of The Galaxy

CDMediaNetwork

Barry April 28, 2019 at 4:37 pm

MOLON LABE from Me and friends, have already had more than i want to take.

William April 28, 2019 at 5:45 pm

I will join you and millions of others when we are called upon. God bless you and your great article. I will share

CDMediaNetwork April 28, 2019 at 5:46 pm

Thank you for the kind words and the support!

Nanky52 April 28, 2019 at 6:18 pm

There are a lot of people who are waiting for that “shot heard round the world”.

mlopez April 28, 2019 at 11:58 pm

Not if you’re a multi national, global corporation. Then you get to run free without adult supervision in tax free havens

keVin April 29, 2019 at 2:55 am

How far will you go?. It will take more than words. If it ever comes to a punchup, the left have the armed FBI CIA and other agencies under their control and we saw a classic example of this at the arrest of Roger Stone. I would expect these kinds of squads isolating and disarming supporters of freedom so patriots better be ready and organized because the left sure as hell will be. I believe the first tactic of the left will be to cut off all communication methods so I hope people have thought about that.

Vincent May 1, 2019 at 9:46 pm

The best way to fight back is to get on your knees and pray to God in Jesus’ name. Ask for wisdom and guidance.

SteveStevensen May 8, 2019 at 2:01 pm

There is no doubt in my mind as to the outcome of the third civil war in America. We have approximately 80 guns per 100 people for a total of nearly 300 million guns, and billions if not trillions of rounds of ammunition.

The only question I have is which countries will accept the deported American traitors? Unlike our first civil war, the American Revolution, there will be no Britain, Canada or other country under the Crown for the Democrats to sail home to.

The third civil war will result in amendments to the Constitution that will be aimed at reducing government corruption. Term limits (6 years for Congress and Senate), revolving door and lobbying amendments, balanced budget amendments, and a clarification of the first amendment and second amendment to make it crystal clear what they mean.

Our Founding Fathers sacrificed their sacred honor, fortunes, lives and the lives of their families for the Declaration of Independence and all America stands for. I stand ready to do the same, to my last breath, and in honor of the oat that I took when I was commissioned into the US Navy.

CDMediaNetwork May 8, 2019 at 2:03 pm