CD Media
Opinion

Gen. Flynn: If We Don’t Act, 2% of the People Are About To Control the Other 98%

Gen. Flynn: If We Don't Act, 2% of the People Are About To Control the Other 98%
Image by The All-Nite Images

I was once told if we’re not careful, 2 percent of the passionate will control 98 percent of the indifferent 100 percent of the time.

The more I’ve thought about this phrase, the more I believe it. There is now a small group of passionate people working hard to destroy our American way of life. Treason and treachery are rampant and our rule of law and those law enforcement professionals who uphold our laws are under the gun more than at any time in our nation’s history. These passionate 2 percent appear to be winning.

Despite there being countless good people trying to come to grips with everything else on their plates, our silent majority (the indifferent) can no longer be silent…

To read more visit Western Journalism.

Related posts

Iran Resistance: 40 Years Of Perceived U.S. Appeasement

CD Media Staff

Child Mascots Of The Left: Shelf Life Varies

Court Anderson

America’s Service Academies Are Failing To Teach What Is Needed

L Todd Wood

3 comments

Gen. Flynn: If We Don’t Act, 2% of the People Are About To Control the Other 98% - Globalist News | #Globalist July 1, 2020 at 5:15 pm

[…] post Gen. Flynn: If We Don’t Act, 2% of the People Are About To Control the Other 98% appeared first on CD […]

Reply
The End Of Anarchy: Seattle Dismantles CHOP - Globalist News | #Globalist July 1, 2020 at 8:02 pm

[…] Gen. Flynn: If We Don’t Act, 2% of the People Are About To Control the Other 98% […]

Reply
Right On Time, Fauci Finds A New Virus…Russia Hoax 6 - Globalist News | #Globalist July 4, 2020 at 6:03 pm

[…] Gen. Flynn: If We Don’t Act, 2% of the People Are About To Control the Other 98% […]

Reply

Leave a Comment