Below is the mission of the FDA Office of Regulatory Affairs:
Public health is protected, promoted, and advanced
Protect consumers/patients and enhance public health by ensuring timely access to safe, quality FDA-regulated products
ORA Core Values
- Accountability – We take personal responsibility for meeting individual, team, and organizational commitments.
- Commitment to Public Health – We demonstrate our commitment to safeguarding the public health in our actions.
- Communication – We provide information that is accurate and clear, and in our interactions with others, we actively listen to understand other points of view.
- Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Accessibility – We embrace each individual’s uniqueness and seek out their ideas and perspectives.
- Integrity and Respect – We adhere to the highest ethical standards by consistently being honest and trustworthy in our actions.
- Quality – We set high standards of excellence for our work and take the necessary actions to continuously improve.
‘NO AD’ subscription for CDM! Sign up here and support real investigative journalism and help save the republic!
This is a joke right?
Protect health? They are fast-tracking killer shots for infants.
Promote health? They are promoting killer shots for big pharma and the globalist agenda.
Advance health? The vaccinated are dropping like flies on a hot southern afternoon.
Accountability? The FDA under Biden has no accountability!
Integrity? The FDA now wants to approve new mRNA killer shots with no safety trials.
It’s time to admit the current FDA is none of the ‘mission statements’ listed above, and is completely captured by big pharma and the globalists.
The data on the deadly nature of these ‘vaccines’ can no longer be ignored.
It’s time to admit the FDA is killing Americans for our enemies.
- The Real Legacy Of Juneteenth That The Left Doesn’t Want You To Know Or Remember
- Before Obama Moved Too Slow, This Time He Moved Too Fast