Nuclear Explosion Of Evidence In Arizona Is Coming Out

LIVESTREAM 10AM EST: War Room Pandemic Morning Show

California Is In Play – Could Make Massive Impact

Amy August 10, 2021 at 7:19 pm

Watch lindel tonight guys

David August 10, 2021 at 10:18 pm

We The People are no more…..

Trey August 10, 2021 at 11:03 pm

The vaxxines are being used to depopulate Wake up!!!

ed b. winston August 10, 2021 at 11:13 pm

You antivaxers are fools!

Sam-I-Am August 11, 2021 at 12:12 am

The ONLY reason that senile pedo Joe and the ho are in power is because of massive voter fraud.

Joe and the ho know that the election was rigged.
Nasty Pelosi knows the election was rigged.
Chuck U. Schumer knows the election was rigged.
Shithead Schiff knows the election was rigged.
All of the DemocRATs know the election was rigged.
The entire left-tard media knows the election was rigged.
Anyone with half a brain knows the election was rigged.
PRESIDENT TRUMP KNOWS THE ELECTION WAS RIGGED.
TRUMP SUPPORTERS KNOW THE ELECTION WAS RIGGED.

Willows August 11, 2021 at 2:27 am

ed b. winston

….and you hyper pro-vaxers are careless, gutless, spineless, faithless, willingly mislead to the point of extreme gullibility, scaredy cats who line up in droves to receive an EXPERIMENTAL vaccine that may, in and of itself, maim if not kill you.

Having done the research and having struggled my way through all of the hype, sheer common sense coupled with expert advice of numerous doctors who oversee her medical care, demands that I will NOT be vaccinating my multiple-disabled young adult child! Nor will I be receiving the vaccine as I am her primary caretaker and am not willing to run the risk of becoming ill and infecting her, maimed, or dead and unable to care for her due to some, again EXPERIMENTAL, shot the side effects of which, short term or long term, are UNKNOWN.

Due to a severe, congenital, cardiac anomaly her oxygen saturation levels normally run in the 80’s. I’d be a FOOL to mask her for other than very short periods of time, for as a loving, responsible, parent, I refuse to hinder her oxygen intake and force feed her carbon dioxide, or, for that matter, depriving her of fresh air and sunshine.

Many thousands are there such as myself and my daughter who WILL NOT be coerced or forced, so well knowing, as we do, that many, many, thousands are there who have had Covid and SURVIVED. even within our own families and households and without the need to have been hospitalized.

Now, tell me, ed, who’s the fool? Me, and those like me, or you?

Willows August 11, 2021 at 2:30 am

Sam-I-Am

Ha! Indeed!
I dare to say, in all probability, the vast majority of Biden supporters know the election was stolen too!

Patriot+Party August 11, 2021 at 12:11 pm

as long as YOU the SHEEPLE just sit here and cry about stuff like this, instead of doing what your forefathers did to FIX corrupt politician problems, it will only get worse.

Those too lazy to fight for their freedom do not deserve it.

Grim Reaper August 11, 2021 at 4:03 pm

Our Gov must fall and all those involved with the hacking should get a hacking of their own.

Michael Sterling Vaughan August 11, 2021 at 10:25 pm

knowing ed b winston took the jab….makes me sleep better at knight…..tic toc