CD Media

FBI Used Unnecessary Brute Force On America’s Mom Founder

Please Follow us on GabMindsTelegramRumbleGab TVGETTR

Sherronna Bishop tells of horrific FBI harassment during a raid on her home, and abuse of her children.

CDMedia is being targeted and obviously too effective! We need your support to put more reporters in the field! Help us here!       

Related posts

Video: Trump Nominates Amy Coney Barrett To Supreme Court From White House

CD Media Staff

Debbie Aldrich And #ChinaExposed With Bill Gertz, Discussing His Book “Deceiving the Sky”

Debbie Aldrich

Bannon: Biden Is Bleeding Out Political Capital Because We’re Getting To The Bottom Of Nov 3

CD Media Staff


W November 20, 2021 at 3:52 pm

Special agent provocateurs of the Federal Bureau of Instigation.

Wayne November 20, 2021 at 7:05 pm

they sure didn’t go after Hillary’s server, phones, and other withheld data like that, wait they didn’t go after her at all.

sandra choquette November 20, 2021 at 8:37 pm

how do we combat this evil

Anthony Thomson November 20, 2021 at 10:27 pm

It would be remiss to delineate how, why, where and when we ‘combat this evil’ on a public forum on the internet. Suffice to say, despite censorship of the MSM and fascist governments, ‘combat this evil’ we will, we are…!

Independent Voter November 20, 2021 at 11:11 pm

The nation is inching towards revolution. That may, indeed, be the only way to stop this madness. It won’t matter what you or I think. Some seemingly small incident will ignite it. The “civil war” some seem to clamor for, won’t be very civil. I just hope it starts before the UN or CCP troops begin to attack Americans.

Kilemal November 20, 2021 at 11:15 pm

It used to be said that the FBI was the greatest law enforcement arm in the world. Then it became 5%at the top are tainting the other 95% who are the best of the best. It would appear that a sober look at the current iteration would yield a dearth of center or right-wing folks and the left’s drumbeat, “The ends justify the means,” would preclude the ethical execution of the office.

soberwood November 21, 2021 at 12:25 am

I would be remiss if i did not warn all of you to be patient and keep your heads down til next november.
All we need do is make sure we have a true and just election. no machines, provable citizenship, and open bipartisian examination done by local poll watchers of the vote without foreign or billionaire’s interference. Get that done and we will win back our republic.

dunce November 22, 2021 at 1:49 pm

It was much worse the unnecessary force, there was no probable cause for the search. Organizing parents for school board protests and elections is not criminal activity. The judge that issued the warrant should be removed from the bench.


Leave a Comment

Subscribe to our evening newsletter to stay informed during these challenging times!!