With this webinar concerning the sale to a Communist Chinese conglomerate tied to Hunter Biden of 1 million barrels of oil from the United States’ strategic petroleum reserves meant to help our country cope with national security emergencies that disrupt or otherwise impact the availability of energy, the Committee on the Present Danger: China is launching a new series to complement its existing one documenting the CCP’s unrestricted warfare against America. Entitled “USA Betrayed,” this series will examine the help being given to our mortal enemy by its “Old Friends” among “captured” U.S. elites in the business, financial, media, culture, academic and political sectors.
– Frank Gaffney, Vice-Chair, Committee on the Present Danger: China; Host, Securing America TV; Executive Chairman, Center for Security Policy
– Charles “Sam” Faddis, Clandestine Service Officer, Central Intelligence Agency (Ret.); Senior Editor, AND Magazine
– Dave Walsh, Managing Director, Takotagroup, LLC; former President & CEO, Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems; Senior Executive, Westinghouse Electric Power Generation Business
– Capt. James Fanell, USN (Ret.); Former Director of Intelligence and Information Operations, U.S. Pacific Fleet
– Kevin D. Freeman, Host, Economic War Room with Kevin Freeman; Author, Secret Weapon and Game Plan; Senior Fellow, Center for Security Policy
‘NO AD’ subscription for CDM! Sign up here and support real investigative journalism and help save the republic!
- Fundamental Incompetence Hinders Russia’s War Efforts In Ukraine
- Open Letter To 61st Superintendent Of The United States Military Academy, LTG Steven Gilland