Investigations

FBI Investigating ‘Lord’s Ranch’ In AR In Connection With Murder Of AR GOP State Senator Linda Collins-Smith And Possible Connections To Epstein, Child Trafficking

Breaking: Murdered Arkansas GOP Senator Believed She Was Closing In On Child Trafficking Ring In Arkansas State Government

CD Media can confirm from multiple sources who declined to be identified that the FBI (operating from outside of Arkansas) is investigating the ‘Lord’s Ranch’ in Warm Springs, AR in connection with the murder of AR GOP State Senator Linda Collins-Smith. The FBI is also looking into possible connections between the ranch and now dead convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein and child trafficking.

Epstein owned a ranch in New Mexico called Zorro Ranch and is suspected of operating a pedophile ring from this location.

‘Lord’s Ranch’ was operated by Arkansas resident and convicted felon Ted Suhl, who received a commutation of sentence from President Trump last month after serving two and half years for bribery in connection with a healthcare payments scam.

The husband of Linda Collins-Smith, Arkansas Judge Phillip Smith, now disrobed, had frequently donated to the ranch, according to sources.

Sources described to CD Media how information on the ranch was located on a computer the FBI in Arkansas seized at the time of her murder.

Retraction: We initially erroneously identified the ‘Lord’s Ranch’ as located in NM, when the actual location was in Warm Springs, AR. We apologize to the Lords Ranch Community in NM for the confusion.

SOURCE: DOJ’s Offensive For Giuliani Emails May Really Be About 5G

Rudy’s Other Client Involved With Cambridge Analytica Where DOJ May Be Violating Attorney-Client Privilege

Dekalb County, GA Plays Stall Tactics On Open Records Request For 25 Million Voter Registration Application Order Found In Dumpster

Amy Freeman August 14, 2019 at 3:07 pm

I thought that The Lord’s Ranch was in Warm Springs, AR, about 20 miles outside of Pocahontas where Senator Collins lived? Is there another one in New Mexico?

CDMediaNetwork August 14, 2019 at 3:19 pm

You are correct; we have issued a retraction and apology for the mistaken location. The article is correct now. Thank you.

Elli Lane November 20, 2019 at 10:07 pm

I was a resident of the Lord’s Ranch in Arkansas. Who is a good person to reach out to on your team? Other residents have stories as well.

CDMediaNetwork November 20, 2019 at 10:08 pm Reply
e November 21, 2019 at 12:13 am

No reply.

CDMediaNetwork November 21, 2019 at 1:27 am

They are overwhelmed Stand by

Richard Kyle November 20, 2019 at 10:17 pm

Shit I was there from 93 til 97. Few good memories. Couple great ones. Other than that, it’s a time in my life that molded this demonic thought process having male that’s somehow survived more years than was told I would have once I left .

Richard Kyle November 20, 2019 at 10:20 pm

What do you all want to know? I know someone who called the media outlets from AR and nothing ever happened. They just flushed the call.

E November 20, 2019 at 11:41 pm

I reached out. No reply.

Sam November 21, 2019 at 7:24 pm

When were u at ranch, I was 92- 94 graduated Dec 94

Katrina mckinzy November 23, 2019 at 3:42 am

I was there from 90-95 its alot of stuff to tell

boss December 5, 2019 at 11:26 am

i was there in the early 2000s many horror stories

Charity December 21, 2019 at 2:15 pm

Just a few side notes: Ted was the owner of Trinity Behavioral Health. The Lords Ranch was owned by his father, Bud. Ted didn’t take over until 2009. They don’t say what the computer says. If they confiscated the computer from the Lords Ranch I am sure as much property as the Suhls own that it was just looking at investment properties. The media will do anything to shame a person who has a few dollars in their pocket.

Frank Harlan December 30, 2019 at 5:57 pm

Linda Collins-Smith was also connected to some investigations that were digging up dirt on the Clintons. I don’t think this ranch had anything to do with her death. I think this story is a smear campaign to take the focus off of where it truly belongs which is The Clintons.

CDMediaNetwork December 30, 2019 at 6:33 pm

If you read all of our investigations regarding this case, you will learn more. Thank you

Tonya March 6, 2020 at 6:13 pm

I was there from 1989-2993 there was a lot of stuff going on there I remember when a staff t took my head and head it against a cracked concrete floor and the owner didn’t do nothing to that stuff to remember

Stacey April 10, 2020 at 12:37 am

Tonya, I remember you if you were from
Chicago. You used to tel me stories. I was from California- still am. I was there around 89-90ish. I have some crazy stories too.

William August 12, 2020 at 6:26 pm

I was raped at the LR many times. I was there in the early 90s. It was so bad I tried to escape with two boys who stole a car. I chickened out in the parking lot outside the classrooms and they left without me. One boy died in the accident that ensued shortly after their escape as they drove north away from the LR.

J S January 17, 2021 at 10:11 am

I am curious about this place. Hearing the horrific stories and possible ties to Epstein, I live not too far from the place. I have driven through a few times in the past year and I have been told it is shut down. There are many vehicles on the property and I have seen people jogging through as well. There are some occupied homes around the ranch, I am assuming they may be ex staff members. If anyone would like to share more info about the place or of their stories, I would appreciate it, email me at [email protected]