Last Friday we posted excerpts from a deposition of a Nigerian foreign national who worked as a ‘county technician’ during the U.S. 2020 general election in Fulton County, GA, where massive election fraud occurred.
The questions we asked were:
- How is it that a foreign national was running election software in Fulton County, GA for a Presidential election for the United States?
- Who sponsored the Nigerian national’s visa?
- Can Dominion Voting Systems not find a qualified U.S. citizen to fill the position of “County Technician” to manage their voting systems?
- Why would Fulton County, GA allow a foreign national to manage the hardware and software of its voting equipment?
The entire deposition transcript for Dominic Olomo can be found in the file embed below.
You Won’t Get Anywhere Else What You Get From CDMedia! Donate!
- BREAKING: Nigerian Citizen Was Dominion ‘County Technician’ For Fulton County In 2020 Election…Nigeria Was Involved With Cambridge Analytica In Election Manipulation