With the worst of the Texas power crisis now behind us, the blame and fingerpointing begins, and while the jury is still out whose actions (or lack thereof) may have led to the deadly and widespread blackouts that shocked Texas this week, Cascend Strategy writes that “in case there was any doubt why the Texas grid collapsed, the data is clear”
- Wind failed as “Ice storms knocked out nearly half the wind-power generating capacity of Texas on Sunday as a massive deep freeze across the state locked up wind turbine generators, creating an electricity generation crisis.”
- Natural gas made up the difference for a while
- But then everything else followed down
The folly of chasing renewable energy as a means of mitigating “climate change” is making itself abundantly clear today in Texas. When will politicians wake up and realize that renewable energy almost always equates to unreliable energy?
To read more visit Zero Hedge.
Keep The Truth Bombs Coming From CDMedia! Donate!
- Trump Says ‘We Had China Right Where We Wanted Them’…So Why Didn’t Trump Save The Republic?
- Illegitimate President Kamala Doesn’t Give A Damn About Boys From Kansas Dying In Iraq