Politics

Biden To Decide If He Will Run In 2024 After Midterm Elections – ‘I Can Beat Donald Trump Again’

Joe Biden

Please Follow us on GabMindsTelegramRumbleGab TVGETTRTruth Social

Tuesday evening President Biden told CNN’s Jake Tapper on “CNN Tonight” that while he is waiting for the midterm elections to be over before deciding whether or not he will run again in 2024, he does think that he will defeat Donald Trump in a rematch.

When Tapper asked, “The big question, of course, is when you’re going to make an official announcement for the 2024 re-election. Do you think you’ll make a decision before the end of the year?” Biden answered, “I’m not going to make this about my decision. I’m going to make this about this off-year election. After that’s done in November, then I’ll be in the process of deciding.”

Tapper then continued, “Is one of the calculations that you think you’re the only one who can beat Donald Trump?”

“I believe I can beat Donald Trump again,” Biden replied.

‘NO AD’ subscription for CDM!  Sign up here and support real investigative journalism and help save the republic!

Biden also tried to hit on the success he’s had in office the past two years, but his comment fell flat. “I just think there’s, you know, it’s a matter of has anybody done more in the first two years of their administration,” Biden queried. He also touched on his age, something that he would be better suited to avoid mentioning. “For a guy, they’ve been saying this is about my age since I began to run. So, you know, you can come work out with me in the morning,” Biden told Tapper.

At 79, Biden is the oldest serving president and both politicians and voters doubt his competency, mental acuity, and ability to survive this term in office, much less a second term. He would be 82 in 2024 and 86 by the time his second term would end.

THE TWELVE MONTHS OF COVER-UPS — VOTERGA CHRISTMAS PARODY VIDEO

War Room Pandemic Friday Show Recap 4/23

Marjorie Taylor Greene: ‘The Greatest Threat To The Democrats’ Communist Revolution Is The Truth’

Celeste October 12, 2022 at 12:17 pm

He didn’t defeat President Trump in 2020 and he knows it.

Bob October 12, 2022 at 12:24 pm

How does that effin creep beat Trump again when he never beat him the first time?

Mark D Allen October 12, 2022 at 12:40 pm

I bet money that FJB will bein a memory care unit before 2024.

LongTimeTexan October 12, 2022 at 1:21 pm

He can “beat” Trump only with another rigged election. DemocRATs can only win by cheating.

10ffgrid October 12, 2022 at 3:13 pm

It’s highly improbable that Biden received over 50 million votes, with the balance being computer-generated, mass scale fraud.

Sir Knight October 12, 2022 at 3:36 pm

Typical less-than-cognitive “thinking” from this racist, crooked, pedophile-predator who screwed and dumped even the illegals he paid for and imported into the US

Larry October 12, 2022 at 3:46 pm

I know he’s demented, but I don’t think he is so demented that he actually thinks he really won the election. He knows it’s all a lie. Then 36,000 people in Joe’s home state turned out for DJT in the rain and only a few hundred at his best event and six at his worst, everyone in the world knows he is not the legitimate President. The Jan 6th riot was to stampede Congress into certifying a fraudulent election. Mission Accomplished. Enjoy the results! If this idiot gets us nuked, I hope the cities that put him in office get hit first. That would be Karma.

Der Poiguy October 13, 2022 at 12:56 am

Bidet never beat Trump the first time, but sadly the sorry GOP lacked the nuts to fight it! hope they do better this time because Hillary, the Ugly Buffalo, will likely be stinking up the ballot too.