“Don’t worry, we’ve got a few surprises in store for Trump” Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi, at press conference after Trump impeachment acquittal
We at CDMedia have been out in front detailing the coordinated, planned, well-executed and multi-pronged attack on our President, our country, and yes, you, as a patriotic American. We have experienced the fake, criminal Mueller investigation, the impeachment scam, the murderous Chinese coronavirus, the communist race riots, and the ‘second wave’. Since the election is getting closer, and the Left is running out of time to spread ‘fear porn’, we now have iteration six of the Russia hoax — Fauci finds a new virus.
The virus, which scientists are calling “G4 EA H1N1,” has not yet been shown to infect humans but it is exhibiting “reassortment capabilities,” Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, told the Senate Health, Education, Labor and Pensions Committee during a hearing last week, reported CNBC.
“In other words, when you get a brand new virus that turns out to be a pandemic virus it’s either due to mutations and/or the reassortment or exchanges of genes,” Fauci told lawmakers last week. “And they’re seeing virus in swine, in pigs now, that have characteristics of the 2009 H1N1, of the original 1918, which many of our flu viruses have remnants of that in it, as well as segments from other hosts, like swine.”
To take the fear level higher, Fauci drops the 1918 flu as a possible scenario.
The 1918 flu, which Fauci has often compared to Covid-19, is estimated to have killed between 30 million and 50 million people, according to the CDC. More than 20 million people died in World War I, by comparison, wrote CNBC.
We should not underestimate how low the forces that desperately want President Trump out of office will go so they can complete their communist takeover of America.
Several weeks back on War Room Pandemic with Steve Bannon, the staff mentioned that Hong Kong protesters were perplexed at the America response to the intentional killing of hundreds of thousands of Americans by the Chinese Communist Party and its WuFlu. “They just murdered a couple hundred thousand Americans!” quoted the War Room staff. “Why are you so complacent?”
The Chinese developed the Chinese coronavirus in their labs. They released it, and they could be spreading it again now, seeding it across America. We have no way of knowing.
The CCP killed 60 million of their own people during their ‘Cultural Revolution’.
They’ve killed a few hundred thousand Americans trying to take power. Just think what they will do if they get it.
- Gen. Flynn: If We Don’t Act, 2% of the People Are About To Control the Other 98%
- The Saga Of Putin And Lukashenko