Representative Liz Cheney labeled the Kramatorsk train station missile strike as genocide; which is exactly what it is. Democrats across the board agree with her. I’m good with this so far. I’m a Reagan-Bush conservative working out of the Donbass region since 2012, which is long before problems in Ukraine began.
The problem for Cheney, RINOs, Biden, Democrats, and most of the media is a simple matter of law. If you support said genocide in any way, shape or form, whether monetarily or covering it up willfully, you are also guilty of all those deaths under current US law.
Now, all these people know exactly what the facts are so ignorance isn’t an argument.
The missile strike in Kramatorsk was done with a Tochka U, an over 30-year-old system Russia doesn’t possess. What makes trying to argue semantics, or political perspectives, the wrong way to look at this is compliance with the law.
For Kramatorsk, the serial numbers from the Tochka U are almost identical and consecutive to 3 other Tochka U missile strikes Ukraine has fired into residential neighborhoods in Donbass. It’s always residential neighborhoods that come under Cheney’s description of genocide.
All these missiles came from the same inventory that the Ukrainian army has possession of. There isn’t even any simple arithmetic left to do as far as the Kramatorsk train station missile strike. Over 50 people including 5 children were killed. But what about the other strikes? What about the chemical storage facility north of Lugansk Ukraine hit and is releasing an orange cloud into residential areas?
This NYT article implicates Azov’s commander Sergei Korotkikh (Boatswain) in the Bucha massacre. The NYT reporter was in Bucha on April 2nd, noted the Russians weren’t there, and only saw 5 bodies in the streets of Bucha at that point.
If an NYT reporter had any evidence to be shown implicating the Russian army, why wasn’t it done then? Would Zelensky miss the opportunity to get what he rightfully termed genocide into America’s paper of record?
Zelensky’s strategy seems to be involving every US and EU political figure, celebrity, influencer, and person he can in the crimes he is committing through material and media support of them. Can he be tried if he implicates half the world’s leadership and civil society with him?
The Democrats and RINOs already have the full support of Ukrainian-American nationalists. The Ukrainian Congressional Committee of America (UCCA) which represents Ukrainian nationalists and is a lobby with deeper pockets than Saudi Arabia in Washington has only one requirement for the support of any national candidate- To push war with Russia.
- They were the backbone behind Hillary Clinton.
- Their people in Ukraine put the Steel Dossier and Manafort black ledger together.
- They created the Trump-Russia scandal.
- They created the DNC hack(s) story.
- They pushed the investigations into Donald Trump and the men surrounding him.
- Evidence points to Ukraine being heavily involved in creating the January 6th violence to destroy a fair hearing in the Senate. I’m still following up on this.
- They pushed the first impeachment.
- They set up the second impeachment.
- They set up all the deplatforming going on. Propornot is their baby and the fact-checkers destroying free speech are their people.
- They high-jacked the 2017 Women’s March and retooled it to Alexandra Chalupa’s nasty women theme attacking Donald Trump. Only about 12% of marchers were there to support women and this is according to a study done by progressives to find out how to replicate its success.
- They were behind the Muslim ban protests that brought ISIS into America from Syria.
- They relocated Ukraine’s frontline nationalist groups like Right Sector and Azov to US soil until the FBI caught on and stopped the emigration cold.
- They paid for the media and supposed think tank groups harassing Donald Trump throughout his administration.
- Antifa and BLM began working with them after the election in 2016 and began preparing for 2020.
- They were behind Sleepy Joe every step of the way and the current situation going on in Ukraine is their reward for that.
Is this the kind of support Donald Trump or other conservatives running for national offices want to use again? Emphasis is on the word “again.”
If you think for a second this toxic demographic has America’s best interests in mind, then explain to me why they pushed the war in Ukraine, destroying POTUS 45, and demanding American soldiers pay the price for their politics which are something only a Democrat could love.
Conservative politics are American value-driven. The keyword is “American” and not some 1930s rancid excuse for political thought geared to take the rights and privileges our grandparents fought to protect during that same timeframe away from us.
Five years ago, that last statement would have seemed over the top. I know. I wrote about it. Today, events have progressed so boldly because of the deep pockets this lobby and their allies have you can’t miss it anymore. It’s in your face bold.
Ronald Reagan was famous for the phrase “Trust and verify.” Regarding Ukraine and Democrat actions toward Ukraine and Russia, we need to verify everything. Otherwise, just go on and believe Biden that it was Putin who destroyed the US economy, food security, and caused inflated energy costs.
Go on and believe Zelensky whose own supporters say he’s lying through his teeth when he talks.
Keep believing until Biden, impaired as he is, escalates this beyond remediation. How many allies will any presidency have after the truth about Ukraine’s Info War being managed through the US State Department becomes common knowledge?